Elements Works Diving
Elements works Diving provides advanced marine services, with an added value where the technical contribution (both from en engineering and a biological point of view) is important
– Underwater environmental studies, also with the support of advanced instrumentation like multiparametric probes, ROVs, state of the art hydrophones, bottom profilers, electrically propelled surface vessels for particularly protected areas.
– Installation operation and maintenance of floating or underwater platforms, for collecting data or to produce energy.
– Intallation, operation and maintenance of underwater barriers (like jellyfish nets or containement barriers) or surface barriers (like lines of buoys)
– Scientific underwater inspections, from shallow to deep water, both inland and at sea, with the use of ROVs or of highly trained divers
Products and services
- About us
- Our main clients
- Ecological engineering and research
- Advanced services
- Community Microgrids “Blu Marina by Elements”