Advanced underwater services – EPCM services – community scale projects
Elements Works manages the Elements Community platform, and moreover can offer services in several areas:
– Community Microgrids consenting, development, operations and maintenance and decommissioning with full, turnkey EPCM services.
– GIS enabled online maps of bathymetries of rivers, lakes, marinas and other interesting sites.
– E-mobility services including charging station installation and online booking services
– Cleantech projects due diligence in preparation for financing, either through crowdfunding or through more traditional means.
– Environmental impact assessment of cleantech projects, with particular reference to those located at sea
– Marine and underwater operations, including: Underwater work by divers inside harbours and marinas, installation of eco-friendly moorings, installation of buoys and wave measuring instruments, underwater positioning of heavy components, ROV (remotely operated vehicle) and divers inspections and video recordings, laying of textile components for environmental repair of sites, environmental impact assessment and monitoring of special biological environments, precision eco-sounder bathymetries
– Wave Energy Park consenting, development, operations and maintenance and decommissioningwith full, turnkey EPCM services. Our partner 40South Energy Italia provides the wave energy converters.