The Elements Community Map Services (ECMS) are developed by Elements Works.
The geo-referenced maps contain various kinds of information, depending on the community which they cover. These data can refer to custom developed bathymetries, Points of Interest, special land infrastructure or the like. The maps will contain links to the associated portal on www.elements.community for participating initiatives.
The first map, which has been launched on January 15th 2016, is the Bathymetries and POI map of Arno river from Pisa to Marina di Pisa (including bathymetries of the Boccadarno area and of the Pisa harbour). You can order the maps from this link on the Elements Community web site. The acknowledgement email contains instructions and guidelines on the use of the map. To assess the bathymetries you can download a demo version of the map, also available from the Elements Community portal.
The POIs will be added continuously as initiatives and local activities participate to Elements Community. Please write to email@example.com if you think that your activity should be included.
Products and services
- About us
- Our main clients
- Ecological engineering and research
- Advanced services
- Community Microgrids “Blu Marina by Elements”
- netH2O personal smart buoy
- StingerBend seapool
- Underwater cultivation systems
- BDNS – Bathymetries dredging nourishments stabilization
- Elements Works Diving
- Operations and Maintenance for marine equipment
- Elements Community Map Services
- Marina di Pisa HWEP1 development