Operations and maintenance for marine equipment, from offshore buoys to entire Wave Energy Parks (WECs)
Operations and Maintenance for offshore buoys. Elements works has handled the O&M for offshore sensory buoys for the offshore test site of 40South Energy, handling data collection and storage. Data included wave height, GPS position of the buoy and a live video feed transmitted wirelessly to shore.
The company has similarly handled data collection and storage for the wave energy machine H24 situated in Marina di Pisa.
Operations and Maintenance for WECs. Elements Works has conducted for 40South Energy Srl all O&M activities on the wave energy converter installation in Marina di Pisa since the installation in November 2015. This plant is based on one H24 machine.
Now the first Marina di Pisa wave energy plant has been purchased by Enel Green Power. Elements Works continues the O&M activities on the plant under the new ownership.
Elements Works specializes in marine and underwater works and scientific activities with a high technological content. It is one of the very few operators worldwide which can boast actual field experience in installation, operations and maintenance of wave energy converters.
Following the strictest safety standards and with robust, field tested procedures, the company can offer turnkey services which cover, among others, the following:
- handling of all deadlines (renewals, payments, compliance etc.)
- handling and installation of the machine from land to site
- day to day handling of the remote monitoring activities
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- operation of the machine during production
- production reporting to stakeholders
- environmental monitoring of the machine and of the site
- periodic high precision bathymetry of the site
- maintenance of the prescription signals
- handling of all contacts with authorities, stakeholders and relevant parties
Products and services
- About us
- Our main clients
- Ecological engineering and research
- Advanced services
- netH2O personal smart buoy
- StingerBend seapool
- Underwater cultivation systems
- Community Microgrids “Blu Marina by Elements”
- BDNS – Bathymetries dredging nourishments stabilization
- Elements Works Diving
- Operations and Maintenance for marine equipment
- Elements Community Map Services
- Marina di Pisa HWEP1 development